We had a fun little weekend. We had this inflatable pool that we had never used, when we took it out of the box we didnt realize how big it actually was so Jason blew it up and it had a little built in slide. Alexia and Ethan had a blast swimming, I would have taken some pictures but by the time I went back outside, Ethan not so gracefully toppled onto the sand and was covered with dirt! It was quite humorous! So therefore I was unable to get any pictures! Father's Day was great, Jason got a shirt, shorts, hair gel, and a movie. I made him whatever he wanted for dinner and dessert. After dinner we all watched a movie together. We went to church that morning, all of the dads received a loaf of bread, which was nice. Ethan gave Jason a sqeezeit and some hersherys hugs and kisses. Alexia colored him a picture, and Olivia well she didnt do so good at church, kind of like every Sunday! I am thinking I am going to go private on our blog, I guess I have heard too many stories to freak me out so starting on Monday our blog will be private along with the comments page. If you want to keep updated on our blog please let me know in an email so I can add your email address to my viewing list. We hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend, I know that we did!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That inflatable thing sounds like fun! Where did you find it at? We saw a huge one at Costco that Larry wanted to get, but I had to remind him that it was probably bigger than our house and we would have no where to put it! Glad you guys had a fun weekend too! I think you have our email address already, but if not, let me know! :)
Great work on the blog, you guys! We're excited to read it and keep up with you guys better.
Post a Comment