Friday, October 3, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXIA!!






Hey Everyone!


We just celebrated Alexia's birthday! I brought cupcakes into her class and goodie bags. She has quite a few kids in her class, I made pink goodie bags for the girls and blue ones for the boys. As I was handing them out, I didn't realize that two of the boys in her class are native american and have really long hair. Well I handed one of them a pink bag and he looked at me and said his name and I felt horrible!! Can you imagine how he must have felt!! I was so embarassed, and when I told Jason he just started laughing at me! After school she had a party at the park with some of her friends. They ran around the park pretty much the whole time, I had bought this cute pinata for them to do, well it was full of holes and the candy just fell out the bottom! So we had to comprimise and the kids just reached in and pulled the candy out. Jason then took the kids home while I went home and prepared for Alexia to come home and see her brand new disney princess bike. She was ecstatic! She opened her presents and she wanted spaghetti for her birthday dinner so that is what we had, she takes after her dad in the food department! We then invited everyone up for cake and icecream. She loves the littlest pet shop so I asked a lady that did our wedding cake if she could make the cake for her and she did an amazing job! Overall I think that Alexia had a great day and we are so blessed to have her in our home she is a wonderful daughter and we love her dearly! Here are some pictures of her on her birthday and we love and miss all of you and we hope all is well with you!!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Alexia!!! Im sorry we are such bad cousins, I didn't know it was recently your birthday...what day was it? It looked like she had a great day! What a cute cake, and funny story about the goodie bags!