Hey Everyone I thought would update our little blog. Last night I held my first craft night, which turned out great! For those of you who werent able to make it, hopefully in the craft nights to come I will see you there. Thank you Jason for supporting me with my craft fetish, and helping me with the kids. I love and appreciate you lots! An update on our family. Last Saturday we had family pictures at a park in town, and Jordan did an amazing job of taking the pictures! Getting 50 people together to take a picture isnt that easy! Alexia has been sick for the past 4 days, which has been no fun at all. I am just praying that the rest of the kids dont get what she has. We are planning on going to go and visit Jason's mom this weekend, so that will be alot of fun. Ethan and Olivia have been doing really well they keep me on my toes! Kaeliana is growing like a weed! Time flys so fast when they are little and then you wonder where the time has gone! I am so blessed to have a wonderful family!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment