We are going to Utah to visit family and friends. Jason's mom called and our little nephew is sick with the chicken pox! We feel so bad that he is sick with that, I remember when I had the chicken pox, we went as a family to the zoo in San Diego and I woke up that morning in the hotel with chicken pox! I wasnt able to go, so my mom stayed with me in the hotel and my dad brought me back a stuffed monkey, which I still have. I soon gave the chicken pox to Alma, Larry, and Cortney! The kids are bummed that we cant go visit Grandma, but we told them in the near future hopefully we will go visit. They are excited to go see Aunt Becky, and Grandpa. We plan on taking the kids to see Monsters vs. Aliens so hopefully it is a cute show! Anakin we hope that you feel better, and we love and miss ya!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment