Yesterday Ethan got to go to school! He was so excited he could hardly stand it! His teacher called me the day before and asked me if I wouldnt mind sending him to school the next day for a little trial run so he could see how it would be. I dropped him off and he never looked back! He bolted for the playground and didnt even say bye! Before we left the house he wanted his lunch like Alexia's, but I had to explain to him that he wouldnt need a lunch, because I would pick him up for lunch and come home. He made a little book on bugs he was so proud of himself and I was proud of him too. I was afraid that he wouldnt do too well but his teacher said that he did really well and that they cant wait to have him in there next year! It was weird for me to be home with just Olivia and Kaeliana, the house was quiet. Ethan is so excited that he can hardly stand it!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Way to go Ethan you are getting to be such a big boy! We love you lots! The Jessop family
Post a Comment