Every night we go out and play with water balloons. The kids have a blast playing with them, these past couple of nights Jason has been painting so it has just been me and the kids. It's funny to watch the kids with them. Olivia usually cant pop hers, cause she cant throw them hard enough to pop them. She has me throw them for her, but yesterday she had one in her hand and she was holding it up to her face and squeezing it pretty hard and...... POP!! Right in her face it was hilarious! While I was filling up balloons I thought I would snap a few pictures of the kids with their water balloons! I forgot to snap a picture of Rosie with a water balloon, she loves to play with them as much as the kids do! She carries them in her mouth like a puppy without popping them and then she finally decides she wants a drink so she ends up popping them!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment