Happy Birthday Olivia! Wow time flies! I cant believe how fast she is growing! I asked her what she wanted to eat for her birthday dinner and she replied, "Um Dora!" So I explained to her that she needed to pick something to eat and she then told me she wanted itsasgettee! Translation spaghetti! She is her fathers child! She was so surprised this morning to find Dora on the table and on the cupboards! She was so excited to wear her new Dora shirt! I remember when Alexia was her age she was into Dora too! It must be the age. Olivia has been such a blessing to us and she is loved by everyone! I remember bringing her home from the hospital and thinking wow, what a beautiful little spirit that I have been blessed with! We are going to the park later today so she can have some outdoor fun! She wanted sprinkle cake with you know who on it........ Dora! I will post some more pictures when we do cake and ice cream and presents!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR OLIVIA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Olivia we love and miss you tons! I hope that you have a fun day at the park! Hugs & Kisses The Jessop Family:)
Post a Comment