Last week we went to Utah, we celebrated Ethan's birthday and had lots of fun! We stayed at Uncle Alma's house and the kids had alot of fun with him! Thanks for letting us stay at your house Alma it was fun! He wanted a Star Wars cake so I had to improvise. Ethan does not like any kind of cake except for oatmeal cake so that is what I made him! We went to Red Robin's for dinner and then bowling for Ethan's birthday and we had a blast! All Ethan wanted for his birthday was a nintendo ds and guns. His wish came true Grandma Lewis bought him a ds, and Grandma Henderson bought him alot of guns and caps! Aunt Tricia and Uncle Chard got him a fishing pole and tackle box, he had to have the pole right next to him in the car everywhere we went, he made it clear that it was his pole and no one elses! Thank you Aunt Tricia and Uncle Chard for thinking of him! We love you lots! He had a great day. I think we ended up bowling more than he did, he was pretty intrigued by the arcades there. All in all he had an awesome birthday! We love him so much and I am so proud to be his mommy! I love you lots Ethan!
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Thanks so much Ethan for letting us celebrate your birthday with you. We love you tons!
Post a Comment