Thursday, August 26, 2010

GRANDPA'S TROPHY ROOM!






















We decided to take some pics of my Dad's trophy room a few weeks ago. For those of you who knew my Dad knew he loved to hunt! The kids love going down to Grandma's to look at the animals! I love to tell our kids stories about my Dad, and for them to ask questions about him! I love and miss my Dad every day, I am so blessed to have him as a father and for all of the things that he taught me growing up! I am proud to be his daughter, and for our children to have him as their grandpa even though none of our kids have had the chance to have his arms wrapped around them on this earthly life, I know that they were embraced by his loving arms before they came into our home! I am also thankful that Jason got to meet him before he passed away when we lived in Utah, he recounted a funny story about my Dad to me after we were married and it brings a smile to my face to know that he got to spend that little time with him! I miss you Dad and I love you so much!

1 comments:

Ginny said...

The picture of the bear just brought back so many memories.