Wednesday, November 10, 2010

HALLOWEEN 2010





































The kids had a great time trick or treating this year! Their costumes were so adorable! Alexia was princess peach, Ethan was woody, Olivia was sleeping beauty, and Kaeliana was dorothy! I was mrs. potato head, and Jason was a chuck e. cheese emplyee! Our pumpkins turned out awesome, as usual! Jason did an amazing job carving them! After the trunk or treat we headed home to get the kids settled in for the night. It was hard leaving them but we reassured them that we would be back in a couple of days with precious baby Mya!

1 comments:

Ginny said...

I agree, the costumes were awesome. Oh and so were you. You are such a trooper. I can't believe you went to the trunk or treat, put your children to bed, and then headed into town to have a baby. You are amazing.