Wednesday, January 5, 2011

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY KAELIANA!
















Kaeliana celebrated her 2nd birthday last month! I can't believe that she is 2! She is so much fun! She is our little parrot, and she cant get enough of Mya! When Mya cries she will come and tell me that she is crying and that she is hungry! Kaeliana loves to dress up, she especially loves to wear dress up shoes or any shoes for that matter! Out of all of our kids she is our little blonde haired blue eyed girl! I know she get the hair from grandma and the eyes from her daddy! Her uncle teases us and calls her our little indian since she is different from the rest of our kids! Thank you to everyone who called and sent gifts she loved them lots! She is my little lulu, that is what i call her! I love you Kaeliana and i am the luckiest mommy in the world to have you!