Yesterday was Alexia's first day of school. Let me just say that I cried all morning long! She was so excited and I was worried about her! I called Jason and he was laughing at me! Imagine that! She goes all day long and I was just a nervous wreck until we picked her up from school! She had a wonderful first day, she is doing great and she absolutely loves school. I can't believe how fast she has grown it seems like yesterday that Jason and I brought her home from the hospital. Now she is going to school! There are 26 kids in her class, which to me is alot of kids! This morning I took her to school and the book fair is going on right now and she picked out a few books to buy and so that was fun for her to do. We are going to town today to go see Alma at his fashion show type deal. He gave Jason a few shirts that they are selling. Well we hope that everyone has a great day!
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Amy-
What a small world. I found your blog from Bonnie. I am happy to finally see a few HS friends onboard the blogging world.
It is fun to see your cute family. I can't even believe we are old enough to have kids starting school this year. Thanks goodness I have a few more years until mine starts.
Talk to you later
Camrin
tag
Post a Comment