Monday, December 1, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

We had a great Thanksgiving we celebrated it at my moms house. We also celebrated Nicole and Larry's birthday that same day, what a treat! To give you all an update on the potty training not that anyone cares but I am excited, Ethan has mastered peeing in the toilet and he even pees outside now! We still have yet to master the number 2 in the toilet but we are slowly working on it! My last doctors appointment is today, hooray! Last week I was dialated to a 2 so we will see where I am at today! On Saturday we decorated our house for Christmas, we have our tree up without the ornaments yet, I think we will put those on tonight for home evening. Jason put up the lights outside and they look great. Olivia is starting to walk which is exciting to us as well. Two things that I wanted to have happen before our little bundle of joy arrives was to have Ethan potty trained and Olivia walking. Although both of them have not fully mastered them, I am still excited to have them close to doing both! On Wednesday Jason and I will be delivering hams to all of the widows in the valley, something that my Dad did for years and my Mom has carried out the tradition, there are over 70 hams that we will be delivering and I cant wait, it is so awesome to see the look on the widows faces each year. We hope that everyone had an awesome Thanksgiving and love and miss everyone tons!

1 comments:

The Mink Family said...

I love the new lay out of your blog! (Have you seen mine lately??? Makes me laugh that we chose the same one!) Will you send me your email address? I accidentally wiped out my whole address book!! AHHH! Have a great weekend!