Our Valentine's Day was great! The morning started off with kids getting up and eating breakfast, soon after, cupid came knocking on the door with some goodies for the kids and Jason. The kids had a blast! We then started to clean the house, Jason called and got a babysitter for the kids. He was taking me to dinner and a movie (which I had no idea where we were going to eat or what we were going to go and see, and yes we did take Kaeliana). Jason and I had a wonderful time, the last time that we went out without all of our kids was about 6 1/2 years ago, so it was wonderful. We spent the evening with Alma and Jordan, we had lots of fun. I am so thankful for a wonderful husband who loves me, thank you babe for a wonderful valentine's day and for being my valentine! I love you!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment