Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SLUMMIN IN THE LIVING ROOM







Sunday night Alexia went into town to stay the night at Uncle Alma's house since she didnt have school on Monday. Of course Ethan and Olivia were upset that they couldnt go, so Jason aired up the air mattress in the living room. I popped some popcorn and we were slummin in the living room on the mattress watching Wall E, which is Ethan's new favorite movie! We ate popcorn and cheerios or at least the kids did. Kaeliana was laying in her bed for a few minutes before she started to cry. She likes to be held... alot! She has a hard time sleeping during the day with her older siblings making lots of noise, you would think that she would be a fussy baby with the lack of sleep that she gets, but she is very mellow. I love all of my girls and my cute little man of the house. I also love my amazing husband!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Kaeliana is getting so big! I think she looks just like Jason in that second picture! I am glad that you guys had a great Valentine's Day...February has gone by so fast!

Ginny said...

Kaeliana is huge! How did that happen? You kids are all so cute, and look so much alike.

Camrin said...

I love that you let your kids do fun special things. What a great mom you are!
I am due June 25th. I find out on Monday what we are having. Hopefully the second part of this all goes a lot faster and smoother. I am so sick of being sick. :)