On Friday we met up with Jason's family and went to the Arts Musuem where they were featuring the I Spy art. It was awesome to see how the artist does the pictures and puts them into books. He builds a miniature model of every picture and then he takes pictures of them for the books and it was really neat to see them! Sorry we didnt get any pictures of that cause we werent allowed to take pictures. We got some I Spy books before we left and the kids have had alot of fun with them especially Alexia. After going to the musuem we went bowling. I havent been bowling forever! My highest score in the past was 10! Yes you are reading that number right it is the number 10! So we decided to get bumper lanes with Alexia bowling, and let me just say that for a while there she was beating me! My score came out to be 95 and Jason's and Alexia's score was 94! That just goes to show you how pathetic I am at bowling! We got some really cute pics of Jason's grandpa bowling! We were celebrating his 90th and having a little family reunion to celebrate it with!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment