Happy Birthday Ethan!! We celebrated Ethan's 4th birthday last week! I cant believe he is already 4!! Ethan has quite the little personality! He can be very stubborn at times but that is what makes him Ethan!! Lately he has been into Looney Tunes, so for his birthday he wanted Looney Tunes decorations, and a Bugs Bunny cake. I printed Looney Tunes characters off of the internet and decorated the cupboards with them. I had a lady make his Bugs Bunny cake and it turned out way cute and way yummy! He got some Looney Tunes dvds, clothes, walkie talkies, dump truck, bubble wand, bobcat, transformer, money, play money, ball, light saver, etc... It was quite humorous he opened his walkie talkies and we told them what they were and he said, "I want to play with the talkie talkies!" We went to see Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs on his birthday and the kids loved it, it was a very cute show. The next day we celebrated Ethan and Jayden's birthday at my mom's house. We went swimming, had cake and icecream, and gots lots of candy from the pinata! I think that Ethan had an awesome birthday! Thank you Grandma for all of the toys, clothes, and for coming over for dinner and going with us to see Ice Age! Thank you Aunt Trish for calling him on his birthday, thank you Aunt Natalie for the candy and card, thank you cousin Larry, Natalie and kids for the trasformer, thank you Jordan and Uncle Alma for the bobcat and thank you Aunt Becky for the candle. He really enjoyed all of the gifts! Ethan I hope that you had a great birthday, you have been a real joy and blessing to have in our home, we love you lots!
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
It sounds like you had a great B-day Ethan. We sure do love and miss you tons! You are getting to be a very big boy!
Post a Comment