Tuesday, November 4, 2008

LAST SOCCER GAME!!
















Saturday was Alexia's and Jason's last soccer game. They were way excited! Our team lost 3 to 0 but we always tell the kids everyone is a winner! I took a couple of pictures of the game and I had Jason take a picture of Alexia with her trophy that all of the kids got after the game was over. It was fun to watch the kids play we had a really fun time!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I love all the updates! Your kids look so cute in their costumes! Ethan was cracking me up as Yoda! :) Okay, where did Jason learn to carve pumpkins like that? They are so awesome! I dont know if you got my message about the Pomagranate Festival, but my sisters want to go out there Friday and I didn't know what time it is, what types of booths, etc. Hope to see you soon! (You should have posted the pic of you in your costume, I bet you looked so cute!)