Hey Ladies!
The Pomegranate festival is this Friday and Saturday from 10a.m. to 5p.m. I am going to be having a booth set up outside selling some vinyl and wood crafts that I have made, so if you feel the urge please come and drop me a HI! I am going to be having some Christmas crafts available but there is a limited quantity so if you want something please dont hesitate to come on down, and if I am out of a certain item then you can order it and I will get it to you as soon as possible! This is my first year doing the festival so we will see how everything goes. Also my mom is going to be dancing on Saturday at 10:30 at the festival so if you missed her dance at the arts show she will be dancing again! I know that there will be food and activities for the kiddos. I hope to see all who want to come!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
POMEGRANATE FESTIVAL!!
Posted by Crazy Little Chipmunk & 4 Sweethearts at 10:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Have a great time at the Pomegranate Festival! Sounds fun!!
Post a Comment